Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- make sure that the submission is anonymous and without reference to self/selves using pronouns I/My/We/Our etc. in the body.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
Section default policy
We publish pieces called provocations that raise questions (and not necessarily answer them) and provoke everybody/ anybody.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- We permit authors to retain copyright and allow the journal right of first publication. All original writings published in InJCDS are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may re-publish published version of the work eslewhere with prior permisson and an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post peer review, authors are encouraged to post their work online with a link to this journal's homepage (https://jcdsi.org/index.php/injcds)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.